- To provide you with an excellent service in our garage when servicing or repairing your car, van or light goods vehicle.
- To consider your motoring health and safety as our top priority when carrying out any work to your vehicle.
- To provide you with the best possible advice relating to your enquiries whether they be in person, on the phone or by email.
- To carry out work on your behalf to the highest possible industry standards using parts that are approved by your vehicles manufacturer.
- To keep you informed as to the progress of the work being carried out on your behalf and to consult you immediately if any additional work may need to be done.
- To do our best work within agreed budgets and time specifications and to inform you immediately if there are any additional considerations that are beyond our control.